Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Spike, rescue number 3

Spike came to me off of an ad I placed on KSL to take in unwanted beardies. He had been bounced around during his 4 year life and had an underbite due to malnutrition and lack of UVB as a juvenile. He also was the most aggressive beardie I've had. A few days after I got him, I discovered he had an infection in one of his toes. Thanks to my experience with Nigel, I was able to take care of the infection on my own. I did take him to the vet so he could get some antibiotic shots, but I took care of him the rest of the way.

I placed him with a family who fell in love with him. I got a picture of him resting on their cat a few months after he went to his new home.


Spike in the car on the way home
He didn't really like to be held, but he LOVED to snuggle after his baths

King of the vacuum! 

Spike was a big beardie!

Spike with his underbite