Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Generosity

It's hard running a personal reptile rescue because the needs for money and supplies always outweigh the current supply. It would be easy to get into the habit of being miserly and keeping tight track of every nickel and dime. 

But I have tried to be (and remain) generous as I help rehab and rehome critters. I readily share what I have and try to give when I can. 

That attitude/practice has been returned in abundance to me. I'm frequently amazed by the generosity of those around me. From unexpected donations to PayPal to a beardie being returned with $500 worth of extra supplies, I always have enough. 

Sure I could have paid my van almost entirely off with the past year's vet bills alone, but instead I have 103 stories of rescues and a whole host of fabulous follower fans/friends. 

Thank you for your support and love. Thank you for reading my blog. Thank you for sending money and buying costumes to support my rescue. Thank you for being generous to the groups I recommend to you. You are one of my best rewards for doing what I do. 

:) <3