Thursday, April 16, 2015

Long Overdue Update

I've been a blog slacker! Sorry!

Grumps still has his spastic moments but almost every night he lets me wrap him up in his blankie and snuggle him. 


Chomps kept having severe diarrhea and so I did a fecal test on her, found some pin worms, and deformed her. She is still very thin and not super active, but she eats well and loves to snuggle. 


Turbo got his stitches out and has learned to wear his leash. He is happy to go on walks and meet new people. 


Georgie is still adorable! 


Hermy has been eating great! She gets up early in the morning and walks to the back door to go outside. 


Sancho got a clean bill of health at the vet today. He says she looks good & should still have a long healthy life. 



Milo has had a really bloated belly, but a fecal test only showed a few coccidia. I'm treating him for that to see if it helps. 

Max & Ziggy are anxiously awaiting summer so they can spend their days outside in their summer cages. 

Finn is still a frightened spaz. He does let me wrap him in his blankie at night and cuddle him. He's in my shirt right now. 

Here's me with FOUR snuggled beardies in my shirt -- Chomps, Grumps, Finn, & Milo. 


And just for fun, here's my cute dogs: 



I have foot surgery scheduled for the last Monday  of April. I'll be unable to drive for two weeks and will wear a walking boot for up to 8 weeks. My rescue will be put on hold during my recovery. I'm hopeful that Chomps & Grumps will be well enough to foster by then, but we'll see.