Wednesday, December 3, 2014

My Most Important Etsy Creation

I love making fun costumes for Etsy, but I made something that I think is very important for everyone to have-- an emergency heating blanket.

These are fleece blankets that have an inner pocket sewn inside where you can put an activated 40 hour heating pack (these are used for shipping reptiles across the country). Once the pack is inside, you can wrap your beardie up to keep him warm.




Each blankie is completely machine washable and comes with two heating packs. Each set will also be shipped in a plastic bag to protect it from moisture and make it easier to store in your emergency kit.


At this time, I only have the two fleece prints-- boy & girl. Over time, I'll add more prints. I'm trying to make these as inexpensive as possible so everyone who has a bearded dragon can have one in their house.


Never fear power outages again! Be prepared to take care of your bearded dragons by keeping them warm.